- Academy Training: full-time weekly training program
|Age: 12 to adult
Level: Intermediate to Elite
Variation of Programme Available to Suit Players Needs
| – private 1 hour sessions (Peter or Luke Smith)
– Group daytime – 2 hour session
– Group afternoon – 2.5 hour session
– Fitness group – 1 hour footwork session
– Personal Trainer – 1 hour session (weights and fitness programme provided)
– Competition Match-play Saturday
– Optional pilates, yoga and other fitness programmes
|This includes:|| – “Home-stay” accomodation – stay with a host family with breakfast and dinner provided.
– Full Membership to Next Generation Memorial Drive with use of all facilites: indoor/outdoor pools, world-class gymnasium, 30 tennis courts (Clay, Hard, Natural Grass and Synthetic Grass), spas, saunas, squash courts, lounge/cafe etc. Please look at our club link Next Generation Memorial Drive… www.ngclubs.com.au
|Training schedules are flexible and can be modified to suit players’ individual needs.
Airport Transfers, Student Support (if wishing to study while here), Tournament Transfer/Support can also be arranged.
- Academy Training: After-school weekly training program
|Age: 10 to adult
Level: Intermediate to advanced
|-4.30pm – 7pm Monday to Fiday Academy Training
– This includes technical and tactical development with emphasis on fitness, footwork and match play. Warm-up and cool-down is also incorporated into each session.
The overriding characteristic of our programmes is flexibility. Through consultation with the tennis staff, students can not only take advantage of existing programmes but can participate in initiatives developed to service their specific requirements.